GhB Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Php Sdk Facebook Logout Redirect

Répondre au sujet    GhB Index du Forum » Contacts avec l'Extérieur » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
wanchesn
Extérieur

Message Php Sdk Facebook Logout Redirect Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Sad face. */]); $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); try { $accessToken = $helper->getAccessToken(); } catch(FacebookExceptionsFacebookSDKException $e) { // There was an error communicating with Graph echo $e->getMessage(); exit; } if (isset($accessToken)) { // User authenticated your app! // Save the access token to a session and redirect $SESSION['facebookaccesstoken'] = (string) $accessToken; // Log them into your web framework here . As you say the documentation if pretty fragmented. int For more information and a full list of possible fields returned, see Publish to Users Timeline A user access token with publishactions permission can be used to publish new posts. So any references to 4.1 can be safely aliased to v5.0.0. Search for: Search Advertisement Stay Updated! Enter your email to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts. It is a better user experience to use the JavaScript SDK to authenticate a user into your app than it is to use the PHP SDKs OAuth 2.0 flow with the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper. This is especially useful when working on a local environment. '">Logout '; } else { // show login url echo ' getLoginUrl( array( 'email', 'userfriends' ) ) . // These statements are equivalent echo (string) $accessToken; echo $accessToken->getValue(); Having AccessToken entities gives us some more power when handling access tokens. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Some examples include a signed request fails to validate, a file you want to upload cannot be found and so on. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Thanks. In the event that both getAccessToken() and getError() methods return null, then whoever is hitting your callback endpoint aint coming from Facebook. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Learn how to easily implement the Facebook SDK PHP library (v4) with easy to follow examples to get your site integrated quickly. shareimprove this answer edited Jan 6 '14 at 22:47 Mikulas Dite 4,29164191 answered Jan 6 '14 at 22:28 37426 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Because I still have PHP 5.3 at my CentOS 6.7 server in year 2016 and don't want to take the hassle of upgrading the PHP version - I still use the old facebookarchive/facebook-php-sdk instead of the newer facebook/facebook-php-sdk-v4 library. I know what youre thinking: Once I log a user in with the JavaScript SDK, how does my PHP script access the access token? By default the JavaScript SDK wont store any info about the user on your domain unless you explicitly tell it to. There are arguments that this is a bit daft, but I'm happy to comply if there is any way of actually achieving that. userlocation Provides access to the users current city as the location property. Any help/direction would be sweet! and& thanks for the article. /{user-id}/posts shows only the posts that were published by this person. This was suggested by an admin in the Facebook forums some time ago. I was wrong with trying to get token without facebook response& Reply jon says: June 26, 2017 at 12:22 pm Ben, hey great job on your tut. shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:17 Communityf 11 answered May 15 '11 at 13:43 Tomasz Zielinski 12.6k44464 add a comment up vote 0 down vote A note for Christoph's answer: Facebook Oauth Logout The logout function requires a callback function to be specified and will fail without it, at least on Firefox. And here is how I handle the logout in my app: REPLACEME, 'secret' => REPLACEME, )); if (isset($REQUEST['logout'])) { $client->destroySession(); header('Location: ' . C. I don't know where logout is gotten from or where it is defined? When you create your logout url, add additional parameter 'logout' $logoutUrl = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(array( 'next'=>' )); Then in your script, you clear session and cookies when isset($GET['logout']) shareimprove this answer answered May 4 '12 at 20:48 slava 1571211 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Here is how I logout using the latest PHP-SDK: login.php requireonce("php-sdk/facebook.php"); // Create our Application instance (replace this with your appId and secret). For example, you can do a strict check to ensure that you definitely have an access token. Better to use that one than to try to parse the access token (since the format of the token could change). I use the Javascript API to logout: FB.Connect.logout(). The steps I take to authorize are: Call [LINK: graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize?clientid.] This step opens a Facebook login/connect window if the user's browser doesn't already have an active FB session. Was wondering if anyone here knows how to get it to work with WordPress? Everything works like I want except I lose the session when I navigate the site after I login. Add the following lines to it: { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4": "5.0dev" } } Versioning Note: As of writing, v5 is still in development so you need to use the dev minimum-stability flag. htmlspecialchars($e->getMessage()) . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook PHP SDK - will not logout properly Ask Question up vote 6 down vote favorite 4 I've been searching for hours for the solution to this problem but can't find one that works for me. $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => 'xxx', 'secret' => 'xxx', )); // Get User ID $user = $facebook->getUser(); // We may or may not have this data based on whether the user is logged in. It's better than the jscript hack I'm using at the moment, and easier than the main facebook logout + session key described around here as well. You can use this API to retrieve users information, implement one-click registrations, logins, publish to profiles and more 5a02188284
how to remove my location from facebook chatthe most amazing status for facebookbest facebook band page apphow to download facebook synced photosfacebook untag mobilefacebook php api login statusfacebook error cannot chatfacebook touch download for n8love for flowers facebookhow to create facebook fan page for blog

Mer 10 Jan - 23:35 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 23:35 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    GhB Index du Forum » Contacts avec l'Extérieur » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation